Saturday, July 19, 2008

Documenting a Year in the Life

Well, tomorrow starts our journey to Pittsburgh for the next year.

The movers come by tomorrow and then it's an air mattress for us for the next couple of weeks.

We plan to leave Monday morning on our drive across country. We expect it will take about 4-5 days and we are hoping the cats will not get too stressed out.

We are excited about our new opportunity and I already have a list of all the places I want to see and things I want to do while I'm there. I created this blog so I could share this with you - I'll post pictures when I can but sometimes just my thoughts.

Looking forward to my year in the Pitts!

3 comments:

The Dirty Dietitian said...

This is a great idea. I hope you have a great time on the road. Speaking of the road, there is a website called roadfood.com that is sort of like a Zagat for road trips all throughout the US. I went to one place on my trip to New HAmphire and it was amazing. Looking forward to reading about your adventures.

The Dirty Dietitian said...

I forgot to change my screen name so the comment posted by asa is from Heidi which should now show up as HeidiB.

Elizabeth Di Biase, Registered Dietitian and Wellness Coach said...

Paula, Safe travels and I look forward to reading about your adventure. Elizabeth